Natural Vegetation Management

The best managed whitetail properties contain about 5% food plots. What are you doing with the other 95%? Deer need food, cover and water. Are they getting that on your property? Do you have plenty of protective cover? What is the makeup of your woods? How many of your trees provide nothing to your deer? What can you do to make that 95% of your property more attractive to hold and grow deer.

Want To Learn More?